[[This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.]] [[1 John 1:5]]
How far r u on AP?? I am almost done with chapter 5..
i am about 1/3 of the way through with... chapter... 3... heehee.
Thats pretty far... actually thats more than 1/3 thats 1/2 of the way done, unless your not done with chapter 3 yet...
I'm starting to think that you don't exist!
Yeah, I am begining to agree with Maria on that one, although neither of you seem to check your email...
Okay it's official, you both have fallen off the face of the earth.
How far r u on AP?? I am almost done with chapter 5..
ReplyDeletei am about 1/3 of the way through with... chapter... 3... heehee.
ReplyDeleteThats pretty far... actually thats more than 1/3 thats 1/2 of the way done, unless your not done with chapter 3 yet...
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to think that you don't exist!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I am begining to agree with Maria on that one, although neither of you seem to check your email...
ReplyDeleteOkay it's official, you both have fallen off the face of the earth.
ReplyDelete