Friday, October 17, 2008

Look who's back!!!!!!

guess whaqt guys?!?!?!?!? I posted!!!! not that you'll read this cuz you must have given up on me by now, and not without reason. I don't really know what to post, since I see you all every day anyway. Everyone who reads this already kinda knows the details of my life. Unless someone reads this who doesn't go to school with me (if that is the case for you, please comment and let me know.) So yeah, life for lizzy bennet goes on, although I don't think the real liz ever had homework, and definitely not the amount i do!!!

7 comments:

  1. WHAT IS THIS? Clarissa actually posting?!?!?! I think I hear the Haleluagh Chrous playing! (I know it's not spelled right!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She finally updates, we leave comments, and she is gone again... I don't know what we are going to do with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm back again. i told you... the problem is that i don't know what to right about.... you guys are with me at school all day... that's my life, what else is there to write about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno. Right about it again, it is always entertaining to hear about again. I always find something to write about, like crazy people and a police man on my driveway...

    ReplyDelete
  5. well that sounds interesting... idk why but when i read that i thought you said a dead policeman on your driveway... i was confused and astounded...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha... that would be very amuzing :)

    ReplyDelete