[[This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.]] [[1 John 1:5]]
Thursday, April 17, 2008
2-1-0
That's our record for this season so far. And we won our frist conference game today! I scored anywhere from 1-3 goals, depending on who is counting. My first one was truly beautiful, right into the top corner of the net. The second one I kicked at the same time as another girl on my team, so who knows who really did it. And the third one was a failed cross that my p-i-c (partner in crime, you know who you are) finished off. And I also had a couple shots that *coughcough* went over the net. oops. I hate that. And I got knocked over my fair share of times, so over all it was a really good game. Especially since this team creamed us last year. Now, if only I could find enough energy to walk to my room so I can get to sleep, I will be all set!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like that p-i-c thing, kinda like the a-r-e, (arch-rival enemy) or the e-a-r (enemy arch rival) from certian "stranger danger" people
ReplyDelete