[[This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.]] [[1 John 1:5]]
Saturday, April 5, 2008
No me gusta ingles
Yesterday at a sleepover we watched (past tense watch) Ever after. I had forgotten (past perfect forget) how much I like that movie. Then we watched (past tense watch) pride and prejudice, which is already one of my favorite movies of all time, along with about 10 other movies. I can never decide. And I am really excited because prince caspian will be coming ( future progressive come) out in about a month! even though it doesn't look (present emphatic look) like it will stick to the book very much, it should still be good. And if you can't tell, grammar class is really getting to me. Help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment