[[This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.]] [[1 John 1:5]]
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Insanity
So, today in the middle of 7th hour, we find out the the soccer game that was cancelled because of a wet, boggy field was now un-cancelled and now away at the other school. But also we had extra play practice until 4, and we left for the game at 4:15, and everyone was scrambling to find an cell phone that was not in use to get rides and jerseys and gear an stuff. Finally, everyone got organized and out the door, and eventually to the game, (with a little extra help from patient parents) and started to play. Our team has only been practicing for three weeks, and I now that my brain at least hadn't really registered that we had a game, considereing that it was only about 2 hours from when we found out the game was still on to when we were playing. But I think we did pretty well, despite the 5-1 loss. I came away with a pretty bad bruise and my first yellow card. I was trying to get the ball, but the goalie had possession and I knocked her over, but not on purpose. I don't think. I am never really sure about that stuff. So I had to leave the field for about 2 minutes before I could legally go back in, but there was only four minutes left anyway, so I just sat out the rest of the game. So overall it was a good time. My tail bone didn't hurt during the game, either! Which is good, cuz I had been sitting out in practice and that is really infuriating. Hopefully it will be healed all the way soon, considering I broke it 2 years ago. Hopefully I can find my sanity tomorrow. I think I left it in my locker at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment