[[This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.]] [[1 John 1:5]]
Friday, June 13, 2008
Fine! I'm posting now...
here is a post. how exciting. that was sarcasm, if you hadn't noticed. I changed my template and title, i was bored. soooo.....my life....... doing nothing, and doing everything.... and that makes sense if you think about it. I have read many books, gone to a lot of movie marathons, cleaned the house some (still working on that), gone to graduation parties, stained our old playset outside, and many random assorted other things, including working at the library. Euro Cup 08 is going on! i don't really care who wins, but it is a good boredom cure to watch the games. I have also been typing out my story that I wrote this year during school. It's not really well written, just a creative idea. I miss everyone from school. And that is my life right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment