Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Noticing Patterns

Did I not say that there would be streaks of not posting? Congratulations, you have just survived one! Since my last post, my soccer team has gone on to be undefeated conference champions (yes!), school has ended, and... my life continues. As I type, the Detroit Redwings are fighting for the Stanley Cup, and are about ten minutes away from winning! I will try to keep this more updated now. Except, I don't know if anyone actually reads this. If you do, please leave a comment, or do something, so I know that I am not wasting my time. Even though it is healthy to waste time every once in a while... Redwings just scored again!

3 comments:

  1. I am sooooo proud of you Clarissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarissa not so proud any more. Even i have been posting lately. Come on keep up.

    ReplyDelete