[[This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.]] [[1 John 1:5]]
Thursday, June 26, 2008
More summer
I'm going to Cedar Point tommorow! I'm excited. And next week we go camping! I get to see all my extended family (i'm laughing, mia). It's the best part of the summer! And I have a book series that is really good and I will not be running out of book ideas this summer thanks to some friends and the Library. My life is good. Except one thing: that fluffball monster we call a dog has parasites. Communicible to humans. Needless to stay, he is spending a lot of time outside and in his kennel until his little parasite friends decide to die from the medicine he is taking. Poor Puppy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is aka lizzy's dad - who thoes that make me in the P&P world? So you've heard most about the life in our family at the momemnt - it involves parasites & vacations. If you want to see what life is like at the pond - check out the photos on another blog we've set up at:
ReplyDeleteclodfelterspond.blogspot.com
You can also find a link to this site in Calypso's complete profile.