Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BRISINGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



oh yeah!!!!

never do beadie crosses for a craft at a VBS. Its way too hard for the kids and stressful for the adults! aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

19 comments:

  1. You just made me SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!! Beadies, those were the good old days!! I still have some of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously!!!! We still read ur blog if u post or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i was in Seattle i had better things to do then sit at a computer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not u mia, CLG!! I know u were having fun in Seattle, I wouldn't be on a computer if I were on vacation eaither!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I wasn't seeing you at school, I would think you have fallen off the face of the planet... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello?
    Do you still exist in blogworld?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have noticed something... when we leave you comments, you never post. When we don't leave you comments, you do post.., maybe we should just stop posting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you are probably right.. what are we going to do with her?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay Clarissa, since your stuck in Cincinatti, you should have time to post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well that didn't work, she is back from cincinatti, and still no posts. I say again, what are we going to do with her?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant wait for Brisingr!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have officially given up hope on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is it any good?? I haven't read them, are they worth reading?

    ReplyDelete